|Mod 1960's Beatles Like English Wool Jacket|
|Quantity||1||# of bids||1 bid history|
|Time left||Auction has ended.||Location||NJ|
|Started||Jan-04-01 08:31:00 PST||mail this auction to a friend|
|Ends||Jan-14-01 08:31:00 PST||request a gift alert|
|Seller (Rating)||bigbangzero (465)|
|view comments in seller's Feedback Profile | view seller's other auctions|
|High bid||mathrockparty (8)|
|Payment||Money Order/Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks, See item description for payment methods accepted|
|Shipping||Buyer pays fixed shipping charges, Seller ships internationally (worldwide), See item description for shipping charges|
|Relist item||Seller: Didn't sell your item the first time? eBay will refund your relisting fee if it sells the second time around. Relist this item.|
|Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding. Auction currency is U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise noted.|
CCon Ebay Auction Page
Larger Pictures Below
Mays English Wool Jacket: What a find! This is a very high quality vintage piece made expressly for Mays in England. Itís made of 100 percent New Wool, top stitched with white thread and lined with white satin. No size in it-check measurements below. Be sure to check my gallery for more designer and vintage clothing and lingerie.†
Condition: Excellent. No holes, tears or stains.
Length from shoulder to hem:26 inches.
Sleeve Length: 16 inches.
† † †† E-Mail Here with Questions Terms of Sale:†
- Shipping and Handling will be five† dollars.
- New Jersey Residents add 6 % sales tax on any item except clothes.
- I ship USPS† priority mail only. I am† not responsible for loss or damage incurred during shipping. International Shipping Costs will be determined at the end of the auction.†
- †Insurance is an additional $1.00.
- I accept payment by† checks,† money orders and paypal.†
- If payment is not received within ten days, the item will be re listed and credit will be requested.
- By bidding on this item you are agreeing to these terms